Changing dirty diapers … helping with homework … providing shuttle service … coping with teen angst … offering advice on everything from romance to finance. A mother’s duties are 24/7, 365 days a year. For life.
But, oh the rewards and joys of motherhood! Here are six awesome quotes to remind you just how important and loved you are, Mom.
• “There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.” ― Jill Churchill
• “There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child you ARE Super Mom.” — Stephanie Precourt
• “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” ― Washington Irving
• “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” — Princess Diana
• “I would say that my mother is the single biggest role model in my life, but that term doesn’t seem to encompass enough when I use it about her. She was the love of my life.” — Mindy Kaling
• “Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark … to have been loved so deeply … will give us some protection forever.” — J.K. Rowling